Re: (almost) full disk encryption, cgdroot and firmware

			Hey,

On 06/20/16 21:15, Alexander Nasonov wrote:
This is my story on (almost) full disk encryption.

I followed Pierre Proncher's instruction from Mar 2013. To my
surprise, it worked on the first boot. However, networking didn't

Glad to hear :)

work because the kernel couldn't load iwm firmware.

Indeed, there are issues when loading firmware. In any case, I have (finally!) created a wiki page to summarize the current situation:
https://wiki.netbsd.org/security/cgdroot/

HTH,
--
khorben