Re: nfs client kernel crash

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016, Christos Zoulas wrote:

First the good news. The patch seems to help! Since applying the patch I
could not see any more crash. Can you apply the patch to current and
netbsd-7?

Yes, I have. I will ask for a pullup.

messages. In some cases occurs an nfs i/o error at the same time.
Unfortunately the printf statement is not executed, so the problem must
occur at a different location.

That's good and bad. It is good because it would be hard to do a retry
there, it is bad because we don't know yet where it is. I would start
adding more printfs. You are not mounting with "intr" I hope, are you?

christos

I am mounting with: nosuid,userquota,rw,tcp,soft,intr

Is this a problem?

Regards
Uwe