Error on vndconfig(8) man page

This man page is installed as both vndconfig and vnconfig, however the
SYNOPSIS references only vndconfig.

The HISTORY section says that the command was introduced in NetBSD 1.0

The BUGS section says that the command should be named 'vndconfig'.

Well, as I see it, the BUGS section is wrong because the command already
is named 'vndconfig' as shown in the SYNOPSIS!

And IIRC, in NetBSD 1.0 the command was originally introduced as
'vnconfig', and renamed at some later time.  The HISTORY section should
be rewritten to indicate the entire history of the command, including
the name change.

:)

PS The sources for this command are still located in directory
src/usr.sbin/vnconfig and will probably stay there (due to our innate
aversion to repository moves).

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |