Re: ipsec on 7.0_RC1

=>
=> "Gary Duzan" <gary%duzan.org@localhost> writes:
=>
=>> NetBSD myhost 7.0_RC1 NetBSD 7.0_RC1 (XEN3_DOMU) #7: Tue Jul  7 11:58:44
=>> EDT 2015
=>>
root@mybuildhost:/usr/build/netbsd-7/obj/usr/build/netbsd-7/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/XEN3_DOMU
=>> amd64
=>
=> My quick read of the netbsd-7 amd64 kernel config files is that IPSEC is
=> not enabled in the DOM0/DOMU kernels.  (That feels like a bug, but
=> that's a separate discussion.)
=>

   Thanks, Greg. I checked GENERIC but neglected to check the XEN kernels.
For now I'll just append the IPSEC option to std.xen. Looks like
current has the same thing, and it feels like a bug to me, as well.

                                    Gary Duzan