ipsec on 7.0_RC1

   Has anyone gotten ipsec to work on RC1?

NetBSD myhost 7.0_RC1 NetBSD 7.0_RC1 (XEN3_DOMU) #7: Tue Jul  7 11:58:44 EDT 2015  root@mybuildhost:/usr/build/netbsd-7/obj/usr/build/netbsd-7/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/XEN3_DOMU amd64

app1# /sbin/setkey -f /etc/ipsec.conf
pfkey_open: Address family not supported by protocol family

  2365      1 setkey   CALL  __socket30(0x1d,3,2)
  2365      1 setkey   RET   __socket30 -1 errno 47 Address family not supported by protocol family

   From the kdump output above, it looks like it is trying to call
socket(pseudo_AF_KEY, SOCK_RAW, ?).

   I haven't used this tunnel for a while, but I think it should
be working. The tunnel is over IPv6, in case that matters, and I
just upgraded this DOMU (via installer kernel/ISO image) from a
netbsd-6 snapshot about a year old. A similar setup is still working
on my 6.1_STABLE/amd64/DOM0.

   Thanks.

				Gary Duzan