Re: USB keyboard recognized during boot menu, not later

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 03:52:20PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> >Were those useful? Shall I share something more?
>
> Yes, shows that we are not parsing some string properly. What does
>
> $ vmstat -u usbhist
>
> say?

One more observation that might definitely help:

If I type the same key on usb keyboard repeatedly at fast pace (or hold
down the key) only a few of them appear on screen. But if I type different
letters back to back at a fast pace, no letters are missed.

Mayuresh.