Re: USB keyboard recognized during boot menu, not later

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 12:02:51PM +0100, Nick Hudson wrote:
> On 06/21/15 03:32, Mayuresh wrote:
> >On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 09:55:14PM -0400, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> >>Do the cvs upd -r nick-nhusb in sys to get everything
> >Here are the observations:;
> >
> >- Usb kbd insertion-removal-reinsertion works only on one of the three usb
> >   ports. I think the spec says 1 port is usb 3.0 and other 2 are 2.0. This
> >   may be due to that.
> >
> >- If 3.0 is disabled in bios usb doesn't work.
> >
> >- When usb kbd works, characters are getting lost. One needs to type
> >   fairly slowly to get them right. E.g. I gave up on typing this mail with
> >   usb kbd and used builtin kbd.
> dmesg and usbdebug/uhubdebug (+[ex]hcidebug) output would help

I am trying to follow instructions from
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/kernel/#usb-debugging

Enabled DEBUG and recompiled. Didn't find any specific debug options for
usb in the conf.

If I do "nm netbsd | grep debug | grep hci" it doesn't show anything
specific. Booting with "-d" and setting "write usbdebug 5" says symbol not
found.

Please advise.

Mayuresh.