Re: Help needed with a stubborn Gateway box!

=>
=> Paul Goyette <paul%vps1.whooppee.com@localhost> writes:
=>
=>> Any suggestions on how to create such a USB stick?  Just take the
=>> boot.iso file and dd(1) ?
=>
=> Generally, I do fdisk/newfs/installboot so the usb stick is like a
=> disk.  But it's hard to tell what works on your bios.  I am unclear on
=> the concept of ISO9660 filesystem on a umass device.
=>

   You can always start with the NetBSD-{ver}-amd64-install.img.gz or
NetBSD-{ver}-amd64-live-sd0root.img.gz image, which boot off USB fine.

                                     Gary Duzan