Re: Extra files in DESTDIR with MKRUMP=no

On Mon, 8 Dec 2014 22:12:52 +0100 "Ian D. Leroux"
<idleroux%fastmail.fm@localhost> wrote:
> > Sorry, someone pointed this out a few weeks back and I did say I
> > would fix it but got distracted, will take a look.
>
> Ah, I missed it the first time it was mentioned.  Sorry for the
> duplicate report.  Note that usr/tests/net/mcast/Atffile is not
> obviously rump-related, so there may be several things going on here.

The problem with rump manpages is now resolved (my thanks to Justin
Cormack), but there's still something wrong with the set lists.  With
amd64 CURRENT as of last night and after deleting the entire contents
of obj/  and tools/,

./build.sh tools && ./build.sh kernel=SCRAMEUSTACHE && ./build.sh distribution

fails with

=======  1 extra files in DESTDIR  =========
Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.
File is obsolete or flist is out of date ?
./usr/tests/net/mcast/Atffile
=========  end of 1 extra files  ===========

Since others are apparently not seeing this, it may be related to a
non-default build configuration.  The section of mk.conf which is
active for non-pkg builds includes:

  MKHESIOD=no
  MKHTML=no
  MKIPFILTER=no
  MKISCSI=no
  MKKERBEROS=no
  MKKMOD=no
  MKLDAP=no
  MKPF=no
  MKRUMP=no
  MKUNPRIVED=yes
  MKX11=yes
  MKYP=no
  MKZFS=no

  TOOLDIR=/home/tools
  BSDOBJDIR=/home/obj
  BSDSRCDIR=/home/src

Is there an easy way to find out what part of the source tree or build
installed the file to DESTDIR, and what part failed to add it to the
set lists?

--
IDL