Kernel panic at sleep resume

Hello,

I'm running NetBSD 7.99.2 (snapshot from 5th December) on a Samsung laptop (amd64).

Now when resuming from ACPI's S3 sleep, I'm getting a kernel panic followed by an immediate reboot.
To get most far I needed to disable vga resetting with BIOS with
hw.acpi.sleep.vbios=0
hw.acpi.acpivga0.bios_switch=0
hw.drm2.i915drm.reset=0

and at resume I can see the console from where the suspend was invoked, however it won't result in a return to a prompt but system restart after a few seconds.
If I enable ddb instead of restart debugging prompt appears however ignores any input, no keyboard response, no acpi power button reaction - hard reset or turn off is required.

The strangest thing that is my 2nd installation from the same image and I previously somehow managed to tweak settings so S3 suspend/resume cycle worked repeatedly, even usb mass storeage could be mounted reliably after.
I played with disabling various devices in /boot.cfg (userconf=disable devname*) but cann't rememember which combination did the job.

I can even manually sleep & resume whole devices tree with
drvctl -S mainbus0; sleep 5; drvctl -Q mainbus0

and get working system back but with S3 sleep no luck.

I'm looking for an advice how can I track the device/driver causing the trouble. Output of dmesg reveals nothing.

Thanks