ssl_error_rx_malformed_finished

Hello,
I recently re-enabled TLSv1 on my web servers (because of the newer
firefox which blocks SSL protocols by default now), and on
*some* web servers, I occasionally get from firefox:
n error occurred during a connection to www.xxx.yy.
SSL received a malformed Finished handshake message.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_malformed_finished)

Reload usually gives the page (the connnection only fails once in about 10).
I couldn't find a match between the servers which have this behavior,
apache version and/or openssl versions (on two servers with identical
software versions but different web sites, one will have the problem an
the other doesn't).

Does it ring a bell to someone ? is there a workaround of fix ?