Re: Is the installer supposed to work?

Le 23/08/2014 15:03, Maxime Villard a écrit :

Le 23/08/2014 13:00, Martin Husemann a écrit :

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 10:13:14PM +0200, Maxime Villard wrote:
- Wondering if it is a specific issue I reboot on Linux, and try to install the
   USB image and the ISO in a VM. It does not seem to complain about installboot,
   but now there's another issue: the installer can't download anything from the
   ftp repository, because dhclient returns
	"Shared object "libgssapi.so.10" not found"

dhclient? How does that get into the game?
It uses dhcpcd, which does not depend on libgssapi.so.*, so I am confused.

The installer said the FTP repository was unreachable. ifconfig said there was
no address, so I just tried to see what dhclient would say, and it couldn't even
say something because of libgssapi.

I permit myself to ping, since I sent this more than a month ago, and it
is still not fixed.

From the NetBSD-daily amd64 live shell:

	# dhclient
	Shared object "libgssapi.so.10" not found