Re: xkbcomp errors

> yes, I see it on the stdlog when running your command. Do you need the
> generated tmp.xkb ?

I am not sure that the problematic part is still in there.  If running
'xkbcomp tmp.xkb' does show the error, it is, and you can send it.

That said, I think my hypothesis about the error cannot be correct.  I
thought a keysym coming in through this line:

        xkb_compat    { include "complete"      };

would generate the warning, but no keysyms where added there recently
(~3 years, upstream), and also this line is what "everybody" uses.  If
all your system is up to date, I do not understand what's going on.

Andreas