Re: Xorg server version in base xsrc?

Xorg -version on my -current amd64 from overnight:

X.Org X Server 1.10.6
Release Date: 2011-07-08
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
Build Operating System: NetBSD/amd64  -
Current Operating System: NetBSD uksup2 6.99.40 NetBSD 6.99.40
(GENERIC) #12: Tue Apr 22 01:07:12 BST 2014
sysbuild@support6.delcam.local:/home/sysbuild/Sysbuild/amd64/obj/home/sysbuild/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC
amd64
Build Date: 01 August 2011  01:01:00AM

Current version of pixman: 0.32.4