Re: NetBSD-HEAD amd64 refuses to build

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 01:05:14AM +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:
 > I could also try to cross-compile from FreeBSD but would want to
 > use a newer GCC from ports as opposed to 4.2.1 in the base system.

As has been explained to you before, when you cross-compile NetBSD it
builds and then uses NetBSD's gcc. You keep trying to circumvent this
without knowing what you're doing, and this and/or other rash actions
is likely the cause of much of your trouble.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost