Re: Clue needed - failure trying to build from old sources

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013, Mindaugas Rasiukevicius wrote:

Is it, for some reason, trying to use the host's installed copy of
libcrypt rather than the one that was built earlier in $DESTDIR?  (I
notice that it uses "-lcrypto" in the Makefile, but the error message
refers to libcrypt - without the 'o').

1. Will adding "-l crypt" to npfctl's Makefile fix this?
2. If I do that, do I also need to add ${LIBCRYPT} to DPADD?
3. Any other additional changes needed?

Seems like the same PR/47922, where joerg@ made a fix for ld(1).

Ah, kewl.  Thanks!

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at    |