Re: current pkgsrc, thunderbird failure

Hi,

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi,

now that I updated distribution to current, I'm working my way upwards
on the packages again.

Thunderbird fails to build:
checking for gconf-2.0 >= 1.2.1 gobject-2.0 ... checking __attribute__
((aligned ())) support... trying 64
64
checking for vpx >= 1.0.0... Package vpx was not found in the pkg-config
search path. Perhaps you should add the directory containing `vpx.pc' to
the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package 'vpx' found
configure: error: Library requirements (vpx >= 1.0.0) not met; consider
adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are
in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
configure: error: ./configure failed for mozilla
*** Error code 1

But I have vpx installed (and rebuilt against current stuff too):
$ pkg_info | grep vpx
libvpx-1.2.0        On2 VP8 library from Google

I add that the package dependency check considers the dependency found:
=> Full dependency libvpx>=1.0.0: found libvpx-1.2.0

it is thus a configure problem, but as I frote in my other mail. the config.log appears incomplete or at least not the way I am used to.

Interestingly, firefox 24 build and I suppose they are similar in demands and configuration. Although it fails to run :(

Riccardo