Re: amd64 build is broken - makefs

On Wed, 7 Aug 2013, Alan Barrett wrote:

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
Alan Barrett wrote:
I am adding snprintb to src/tools/compat.  That should fix this problem.

Alas, the build now fails even sooner, with the error message:

checking lex output file root... configure: error: cannot find output from /tmp/bracket/build/2013.08.07.05.19.40-i386/tools/bin/nblex; giving up

More log output at:

http://releng.netbsd.org/b5reports/i386/build/2013.08.07.05.19.40/build.log.tail

I am unable to replicate this failure.  Is it a clean build, or a
MKUPDATE build?

Same here on amd64. My test bed (which does FULL builds) has been completing builds successfully since this change was made.

Would it be possible to adjust the test report pages, such as <https://releng.netbsd.org/test-results.html>, to make them link to the complete build logs, in addition to the existing links to the last 1000 lines of logs?

I can make recent full logs available whenever necessary. But keeping all of them indefinitely would be, er, unreasonable and/or unsane. :)

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |