Re: amd64 build is broken - makefs

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
Alan Barrett wrote:
I am adding snprintb to src/tools/compat.  That should fix this problem.

Alas, the build now fails even sooner, with the error message:

 checking lex output file root... configure: error: cannot find output from
/tmp/bracket/build/2013.; giving up

More log output at:

I am unable to replicate this failure.  Is it a clean build, or a

Would it be possible to adjust the test report pages, such as <>, to make them link to the complete build logs, in addition to the existing links to the last 1000 lines of logs?

--apb (Alan Barrett)