Confirm Your Identity

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in
the system.
We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your
We requested information from you for the following reason:

We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or
potentially high risk.

Case ID Number: 8886094130 1/2

Please download the form attached to this email and open it in a
web browser.
Once opened, you will be provided with steps to restore your
card access.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account

Discover Card Department. All rights reserved.