Re: new if_bge/mii panic

Hello, roy.

(2013/06/13 20:19), Roy Marples wrote:
On 13/06/2013 5:29, Masanobu SAITOH wrote:
in6_createmkludge() does:

        mk = malloc(sizeof(*mk), M_IPMADDR, M_ZERO|M_WAITOK);

in6_createmkludge() must not be called under interrupt context.

The attached patch should fix this.

Let me know!

 Yesterday I got that panic on one of my box. I'm sorry I don't know
whether your change is correct or not, that patch stops panic on my

 Could you commit that patch? I suspect a lot of people got this panic.

                SAITOH Masanobu (