Re: one spdmem missing

Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost> writes:

> While we're on the topic: Does NetBSD support ECC in any way?
> If not, is there a point in putting ECC RAM in a NetBSD machine?

I think there is support on sparc/sparc64.  But support is about logging
errors (correctable ones, more or less, or uncorrectable in a user
process).  I would expect that ECC memory will still be very helpful in
reducing the rate of (CPU-perceived) memory errors, even if the
management interface is not implemented.