Re: Font display glitches

Hi,

On 01/30/13 18:34, Rhialto wrote:
         Address graphics corruption using recent Cairo, manifested most
         commonly by certain rendered text sections appearing as solid
         rectangular blocks of colour.
         [abs, ticket #673]"
If you run 6.0, you won't have it. The fix is in 6.0.1 though.

but I am running:

NetBSD 6.99.16 (nc6120) #1: Wed Jan 30 10:15:40 CET 2013

I have updated current kernel and userland about every months or so. I switched to current some when when the intel 915 driver needed a new kernel and kept to that.

Riccardo