Re: Port amd64 - build broken - (tool) makefs/msdos.c

On Sat 26 Jan 2013 at 20:08:20 +0100, Marc Balmer wrote:
> But isn't it a shame we have to use such 19th century coal miner's
> methods when developing for NetBSD, when on the other side, the one
> committing a change, could simple test compile the tree before
> commiting?

In the time it takes to do a full build (for most machines still a few
hours or so, I think?), somebody else could have committed something.
Then you'd have to do it again...

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'