Re: firefox dumps core

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Martin Husemann <>
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 03:56:39PM +0000, Patrick Welche wrote:
>> Yes indeed - your patch fixes this.
> Thanks for testing!
> There will be a better fix upstream (already filed in bugzilla), but for now
> this one should do.

Thanks for the fix. I tested it too and it makes firefox more stable
(e.g. it doesn't crash as soon as I open a new tab).

However, it still crashes in some conditions with the same error
message. In particular, it consistently aborts every time I visit the
FVWM FAQ page (

Julio Merino / @jmmv