Re: python build crashes on -current (was: Re: python)

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012, David Holland wrote:

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 08:22:12PM -0700, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> >(And if so, does it affect -6? The new openssl was pulled up to -6 so
> >it might.)
> This isn't part of the last entry in UPDATING is it? I had to clean out
> both objdir and destdir or weird linking would occur with openssl after
> openssl was updated. I complained and had UPDATING updated.

Yeah, and I even did the update of UPDATING... hadn't thought of that
being the issue, and it looks like a distinct possibility. Will try...

Thanks for the reminder :-)

(Did we ever figure out what causes it to screw up so badly?)

I never did look into it any further than confirming that the workaround
(deleting both objdir and destdir) was valid.

Hisashi T Fujinaka -