URGENT RESPONDS NEEEDED PLEASE.

I am capt.J Tom of 3rd Brigade Support Battalion in Afghanistan. We have
some Amount of funds to move out of the Middle East. The most important thing
is that can we Trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take 30% out and keep
our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds
can be sent to. If you are Interested i will furnish you with more details.

Regards,
capt.J Tom