Re: Trouble with IPF

On Sun, Sep 09, 2012 at 02:18:40PM -0700, Aran Clauson wrote:

> I've recently upgraded to current as of this morning.  I've noticed that there
> is one web site to which I cannot connect.  With ipf off, I can down load the
> page.  With ipf on, I cannot.  Using tcpdump, I gathered the following.

I posted about this a week or so ago... When I looked it seemed like the
state table was not being updated for particular sites - I was seeing
firewall blocks for the traffic coming back.  For some random reason the
site I was having problems with worked ok last night with the firewall
on but I suspect I am still having issues as I still get random problems
with some sites.

--
Brett Lymn
"Warning: