Re: amd64-current (still?) won't boot (another one)

    >> > Small 'but': The mainboards disk activity LED stays always
    >> > lit !?
    >> >
    >> > Just cosmetics?
    >>
    >> I'll see if I can reproduce this problem on an amd machine I
    >> have here.

    Manuel> Or maybe you can try the attached patch (I can't test
    Manuel> before one week) ?

Just rechecked my cabling (I played a bit with my PATA and SATA drives
due to my reported problem) and fixing the loose PATA cable fixed the
'lit LED' for me (w/o your patch). So, sorry for the noise!

Anyway: Should I test your patch, though?

Thanks, Markus.