Re: fsck leaving / hosed (evbppc)??

(your message is mangled; output lines are wrapped that should not be

  I am seeing fsck failures, but not exactly as yours. I was able to
  mount the file-system even after fsck failures.

I think your errors and my issue are unrelated.

  Error 1)
  /dev/ld0h: Cluster 368810 is marked free in FAT 0, but continues with cluster
368811 in FAT 1
  This message goes on and on.

  Error 2)
  /dev/wd0e: Lost cluster chain at cluster 432395
  13154 Cluster(s) lost
  FIXED
  /dev/wd0e: No LOST.DIR directory
  /dev/wd0e: 165 files, 1429224 free (357306 clusters)

  Could someone explain why fsck is not able to fix these errors?

Some combination of MSDOSFS being underdocumented and the fsck code not
being good enough.   I would suggest gathering all available steps and
the debugger :-)