Re: Updated IPFilter to version 5.1.2 in -current

Darren Reed wrote:
>On the weekend I upgraded the IPFilter source code in -current from
>5.1.1 to 5.1.2. This represents a serious effort in both test development
>and bug fixing to the point that I'm more confident of it than what is
>present in 6.0. I would love to hear back from those that are able to
>upgrade, especially if you have had problems relating to the FTP proxy
>in the past.

I just updated my router and it seems to be working in the same way
as the old version. I haven't built any packages yet though which is
the main way that I would use FTP.

Do you have any plans to update the sample rules files to show how to
mix IPv4 and IPv6 filters ?

I see accesses from outside to IPv4 ports that I would expect to be
blocked, the ports are supposed to be open for IPv6.

Robert Swindells