Updated IPFilter to version 5.1.2 in -current

On the weekend I upgraded the IPFilter source code in -current from
5.1.1 to 5.1.2. This represents a serious effort in both test development
and bug fixing to the point that I'm more confident of it than what is
present in 6.0. I would love to hear back from those that are able to
upgrade, especially if you have had problems relating to the FTP proxy
in the past.

Darren