Re: perl GraphicsMagick problem

Hi,

> Its not clear to me from the commit message if that was a fix to a gcc
> related library or to the compiler itself.  If the later, presumably perl
> and/or p5-GraphicsMagick would have to be rebuilt with the new compiler
> to see any change?  Is that the case for you Thomas?

The commit fixes a bug in the compiler itself.  So, the package would have to
be recompiled with the fixed compiler (perl certainly, I'm not sure about
p5-GraphicsMagick too).

Thanks,

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/