Re: libusb-1.0 for NetBSD

On Wed, 30 May 2012, Xiaofan Chen wrote:

> Since I am one of the admins of libusbx (non-developer admin,
> I mainly contributed by testing and support since I
> am not a software guy), here is the run log for libusbx
> 1.0.11 under NetBSD 6.0 Beta 1.

I made a package for libusbx-1.0.11 (based on the new libusb1 package).

Thanks for the example.

But no output:

sunflower:examples$ ./listdevs
sunflower:examples$ sudo ./listdevs
sunflower:examples$

sunflower:examples$ usbdevs
addr 1: UHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
addr 1: UHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
addr 1: EHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
 addr 2: CNF7051, Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd.
 addr 3: USB2.0-CRW, Generic
addr 1: UHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
addr 1: UHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
addr 1: UHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
addr 1: UHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
addr 1: EHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
 addr 2: HL-5150D, Brother

dmesg shows:

ugen0 at uhub7 port 1
ugen0: Canon Inc. Canon Digital Camera, rev 2.00/0.02, addr 3
ugen0: detached
ugen0: at uhub7 port 1 (addr 3) disconnected

(from earlier plugged in device used with gphoto2.)