6.0_BETA: pckbc1: unable to establish interrupt for aux slot

PS/2 keyboard and USB mouse connected to my i386 PC.
Starting X server takes too much time, about 40 seconds or so instead of
few seconds.

Error messages:
   pckbc1: unable to establish interrupt for aux slot
   pckbport: command timeout
   pckbport: command timeout
   pckbport: command timeout

Dmesg parts:
  pckbc1 at acpi0 (PS2K, PNP0303) (kbd port): io 0x60,0x64 irq 1
  pckbd0 at pckbc1 (kbd slot)
  pckbc1: using irq 1 for kbd slot
  wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard
  pms0 at pckbc1 (aux slot)
  pckbc1: unable to establish interrupt for aux slot
  wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0
  wsmux1: connecting to wsdisplay0
  wsmouse1 at ums0 mux 0

This problem is very old and may relate to
  PR/43565 (closed). I have no "support for legacy usb keyboard" in BIOS
  PR/25208 (still open). In my case keyboard works fine.
  PR/35435 (still open). The same as above.
  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2009/08/26/msg010443.html

As a part of preparations for 6.0 can anybody look at it?
Not that I it is a critical issue, but it is very annoying.

dmesg and asl is needed:
http://mova.org/~cheusov/priv/asl-20120518.txt.gz
http://mova.org/~cheusov/priv/dmesg-20120518.txt