MIPS pcc endian

Hi,

I made another run of build.sh with pcc, this time, for NetBSD/evbmips.
Making nbtools is done as expected;

$ build.sh -V HAVE_PCC=yes USETOOLS_PCC=yes tools

When trying to run build.sh kernel=MERAKI, I got the following error;

../.././machine/endian_machdep.h:8: error: neither __MIPSEL__ nor __MIPSEB__
are defined.

My Qs are;

1. how can I fix it?
2. can pcc-mips generate both of MIPSEL and MIPSEB binaries with a
single set of PCC compiler body with the help of appropriate command
line option?

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology