Re: amdtemp still not working correctly

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012, Paul Goyette wrote:

I see this:

amdnb_misc0 at pci0 dev 24 function 3: AMD NB Misc Configuration
amdtemp0 at amdnb_misc0: AMD CPU Temperature Sensors (Family10h)

Are you loading the amdtemp module, on top of a kernel that does not have amdtemp built-in?

I also see the above when I boot a GENERIC kernel (with the builtin amdtemp code), but it does not work when loaded after boot.

And even when the driver module is built-in, it reports 0 degC for the sensor value...

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |