Re: pkg/45723 (Net::DHCP)

[redirected from pkgsrc-users]
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:12:57PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Comitted, thank you.

In case anyone is worried because of the missing 'm': My machine eats letters
right now.
Not every keypress gives me a letter on the screen, about 1 in 10 goes missing.
Also, when playing audio files, it has a short stop every second, kind of
stuttery.
It's my first clang-built kernel, but it's also got DEBUG turned on, so too
many changes to tell what's the cause.
I'll see if rebooting makes it better.
 Thomas