Re: netbsd-drmgem update

On 03/12/2012 10:18 AM, Roland C. Dowdeswell wrote:

If you try it, please let me know how it goes (good or bad).

I just gave it a try on my X220.  It appears to work, at least, it
starts up at the correct screen resolution.  It doesn't, however,
switch back into text mode when I exit X.

Thanks for your feedback.  I would like to gather some data on the
VT switching problems.  Could you please send me the dmesg and
Xorg.log ?

Grégoire