Re: makemandb errors from pkgsrc

On Mar 11, 2012, at 4:13 PM, Iain Hibbert wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Mar 2012, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 09:13:11AM +0000, Iain Hibbert wrote:
>>> The makemandb error is because there is no NAME section, not sure what to
>>> do about that.. Joerg?
>>
>> There was a typo, it was "NAMN". I've fixed that.
>
> As Dave Huang points out, thats swedish for NAME..  but I wonder if this
> is good enough to pull up to netbsd-6 branch?
>
> I mean, I don't think we should cut a release with /etc/daily reporting an
> error regarding files included in a default install..

Seems pretty backwards to introduce an user-visible error in the documentation
to work around a limitation in makemandb. I think the change should be
reverted--there was no typo, and the change is incorrect.
INet: khym%azeotrope.org@localhost |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 36 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++