Re: Netbooting a sparc64 (netbsd-6)

>> Boot device: /iommu/sbus/ledma@f,400010/le@f,c00000  File and args: -s
> so.. this is a sparc?

Yes, a SS20.

> have you tried "boot net-tpe" for this one?

Yes.  It works (except when I have tpe-link-test? set false; I've yet
to make it work at all with tpe-link-test? set false).

The point is mostly that the 2924 is known to fail to get along with
one Sun device, so it would hardly be a shocker if it failed to get
along with another - and does not necessarily point to driver bugs,
which was a possibility I saw mentioned upthread.

\ / Ribbon Campaign