Clearing the Journal

   Due to a series of unfortunate events involving panics and bad
decisions, I believe I'm in a situation where my WAPBL journal has
inodes to free which have already been freed, so I get a panic
whenever I mount it read/write. Is there a straightforward way to
clear the journal so that this no longer happens? An fsck doesn't
do it.

                                        Gary Duzan