Re: secmodel_register(9) API

I don't understand what the problems are. In any case, this does not
violate anything. The language used to describe the supposed issues
with the new API is ridiculous.

What the new API allows is interaction between secmodels that are
built by people who are not part of NetBSD and don't want their
secmodel to become part of NetBSD but do want to take advantage of
features in secmodels provided by NetBSD.

Personally I don't care if this stays or not. All I can say is that I
have not seen a single argument worthy of consideration against it and
I would strongly recommend to leave it in.

Please don't CC me any further emails about this.

Elad