Re: anita tests timing out

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011, Christos Zoulas wrote:

On Nov 22,  9:31pm, gson%gson.org@localhost (Andreas Gustafsson) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: anita tests timing out

| Paul Goyette wrote:
| > On my anita test-bed, I have the time-out set to 120 minutes, and my
| > tests have been timing out beginning with sources from 2011-11-20
| > 00:20:04.  The most recent successful pass was with sources from
| > 2011-11-19 18:50:05.
| >
| > Between those two time-stamps there were 160 files updated, including
| > the rng stuff.
|
| The TNF test server has it narrowed down to the following commits:

I don't think it is the kernel header changes, and I don't think that
the kmem_asprintf() function is used in the kernel, so it has to be

|    commit 2011.11.20.23.01.18 christos src/sys/kern/subr_prf.c 1.144

Can I get a backtrace or the specific test that is timing out, so I can
reproduce it?

Interesting - Andreas reports that his i386/4-hour-timer fails at the
same test that my amd64/2-hour-timer fails:

        modules/t_modctl (411/492): 5 test cases
            cmd_load:

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |