Re: Automated email notifications of NetBSD-current build failures

  This would mean sending the notifications to a public mailing list.
  I propose using the current-users list, because there is already an

Sounds great to me.

It would be interesting to see about sending mail when the number of ATF
failures jumps to more than 25 or so; as long as the ratio of false
positives to real alarms is less than about 1:10 I think alerts are
useful.