uvm lockup in current

Hi,

My -current laptop has so far froze up 3 times today with processes
stuck in flt_noram5. This is reproducable by building misc/openoffice3
with WRKOBJDIR on tmpfs. I have a top(1) on the console and according
to that there's 1500MB of swap left. So, I think something is blocking
the pagedaemon and the system can't make progress.

pgdaemon seems to be blocked on "emergva", with this stack trace:
sleepq_block()
mtsleep()
uvm_pagermapin()
uvm_swap_io()
swapcluster_flush()
uvm_pageout()

I'm currently in the ddb prompt and will be for the rest of the day
if there's anything else I can check.

Best,
-Tobias