Strange panic during amd64 test run

My test bed just encountered the following panic and crash while running anita/atf tests under qemu. Since this runs with "disks" snapshots, I don't have the dump file to examine.

sbin/resize_ffs/t_grow (419/465): 4 test cases
    grow_16M_v0_8192:
fatal protection fault in supervisor mode
trap type 4 code 0 rip ffffffff8051560d cs 8 rflags 246 cr2  7fe94000 cpl 6 rsp
ffff800009aacc08
panic: trap
cpu0: Begin traceback...
startlwp() at netbsd:startlwp
alltraps() at netbsd:alltraps+0xa2
xc_thread() at netbsd:xc_thread+0xd2
cpu0: End traceback...

Wondering if this looks at all familiar to anyone?

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |