Re: current instability

On Sun 11 Sep 2011 at 10:47:23 -0400, Julio Merino wrote:
> Same here for amd64.  I cannot complete a full rebuild of my packages (a
> pretty small subset built through pkg_comp) without the system panicking
> or freezing.

Interesting. I am now running a kernel (not userland) cvs updated last
night, and my ACPI-related freezes seem to be gone (at least they have
not occurred in over 5 hours of uptime).

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor