Re: another data point (was Re: acpi_vbios_reset hangs while vbetool works (Was: sporadic failure to wakeup from S3))

At Fri, 9 Sep 2011 07:09:44 +0300,
Jukka Ruohonen wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 09:21:45PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> > It could be a race condition somewhere, which are almost always a huge
> > quantity of fun (FSVO fun).
> Indeed. Suspend/resume issues are often extremely difficult to debug. If it
> is related to a driver, try to disable as many devices as is possible and
> try to reproduce.

I will try that.

Wildly guessing that it might be some timing issue, I had added
another sleep into /etc/powerd/scripts/sleep_button. I'm now waiting
for the suspend failure to repeat...