Re: Suitable host to (cross-)build NetBSD?

Am Freitag, 2. September 2011, 08:40:59 schrieben Sie:
> What kind of host can be used to build the NetBSD source code?
>
> Could I use FreeBSD 9.0_BETA-1, or Linux?

From my persional experience Gentoo Linux provides a very suitable
(cross-)build environment nearly "out of the box".

I wrote a small howto for this some years ago:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/How_to_build_NetBSD_DomU_on_Linux

(thanks to other contributors). The small script published there is used to
automatically cross build a Xen-DomU NetBSD here but may used for other
targets too.

May be that helps you even further...

hth
cheers,